YOGA & MINDFULNESS RETREAT: The Art of Inner Stillness
Koufonisia Greece | September 08 – 14, 2019
Silence and quietness give you the possibility to feel sensations, to connect with your body, to listen to your inner voice instead of the daily chatter and thoughts of your mind and outer distractions. It gives you the opportunity to cultivate your body, mind and heart awareness and embed your physical and mental practice in your system in a holistic and wholesome way. Joy, compassion, courage, grace and equanimity will become your daily compass.
The daily strengthening but gently given ashtanga yoga, the silent, guided mindfulness meditations and the loving and inviting yin yoga with a view on Pori Beach of Koufonisia will open your body, your mind and your heart and invites you to investigate what is and to let go of what should.
The small unspoilt Cycladic island Koufonisia is a rare gem and a true hide away where the sound of the sea and the wind will surround you. No cars, no scooters, just a handful of tourists, little secret bays, blue skies, a vast wideness, bright sun and nature that leaves you in awe.
The energy of this tiny island, the sea, the food, the teachings, the teachers, the alchemy of touch massages will rejuvenate you and contribute to your overall well-being. The only downside, you might not want to take the ferry back home; there is some magic here.
- 6 nights accommodation on a beach front yoga resort
- daily morning ashtanga yoga, of which 3 led and 3 mysore style
- 5 x afternoon yin yoga and guided meditation
- 5 x early morning silent meditation
- vegetarian meals; light breakfast, lunch and 5 x dinner catered by private chef Esco Essence
- trip to Kato Koufonisia for the hike
- pick up and drop off harbour
Retreat fee does not include:
- insurance costs
- alchemy of touch massages, optional
- flight and ferry to the destination
- 1 x dinner restaurant downtown
- Lower level room with two single beds & shared bathroom — 1’290 € p/p
- Sea view room with two single beds & shared bathroom — 1’590 € p/p
- Sea view room with queen size bed & shared bathroom — 1’490 € p/p
- Lower level room queen size bed & shared bathroom — 1’290 € p/p
- Sea view Junior Suite with king size bed & ensuite bathroom – 1’690 € p/p
Suggested for couples, friends & family.
- Lower level room with queen size bed & open ensuite bathroom — 2’090 € p/p
- Sea view room with queen size bed & shared bathroom – 2’490 € p/p
- Sea view Junior Suite with king size double bed & ensuite bathroom — 2’690 € p/p
For bookings mail: email@example.com
Travel to Koufonisia:
Koufonisia belongs to the Cyclades islands and can only be accessed via boat. Koufonisia (code KOU) can be reached via boat from Santorini (code JTR), Mykonos (code JMK) or Athens. We suggest that you fly directly either to Santorini or to Mykonos airport. From there you take the boat to Koufonisia which is a much shorter boat ride than taking the boat from Athens.
From Mykonos and Santorini the boat trip with Seajet is 1,5 hours or 3,5 hours depending on the day of traveling. Piraeus port is a 60 minutes drive from Athens International Airport, accessible via metro, and the High Speed ferry takes 4,5 hours to Koufonisia.
Ferry timetables and tickets for both ports, can be found here.
* We advise our guests to allow one day before and after the retreat for their travelling.
Pori, Koufonisi 843 00, Greece
For a map and directions click here